The Seated calf raise is a great calf exercise that helps in training the calf as well as boosting strength. On this topic, I am going to be walking you through How To Perform Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise to train your calf including video and image on how to perform it. If you have any questions concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
About Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise
An effective strength exercise that helps train the calf and enhance a V-shape at the back of the lower leg down to the Achilles, tendon and also train the upper part of the calf muscle.
This exercise is also good for your gastronomic muscle. Seated calf raise is one of the important calf exercise on lower legs. It helps for the development of the soleus muscle to the calf.
The exercise can be is performed using a seated calf raise machine. Making sure that the machine is properly adjusted and load the weight that you can afford. Hang your legs tight to the footpad.
How To Perform Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise
Here is a Seated calf raises performance guide, follow this easy guide here whenever you want to do it.
- Position yourself correctly and adjust the seated calf raise machine to your leg size.
- Sit down on the seated calf raise machine and hang your leg tight and secure to the leg pad
- Place your toes on the bottom crosspiece, hookup your knees under the crossbar pads so that the pads rest on the lower part of your quads.
- The pads should be resting on the lower part of your quads.
- Press up your toes slowly until your calves are fully contracted and hold that position for a second.
- Try to flex it harder at the top and then, slowly lower the weight back to the starting position slowly.
- Lower your heels as far as you toward the ground be concentrate focus on pressing and flexingyour legs as you can.
- Repeat the the same process again to your desired repetitions. Don’t create any difficulties or anything that can jeopadice the performance.
You don’t need to overweight yourself on this exercise load a normal weight that you can be able to control.
Concentrate on the rhythmic and the motion should be slow and steady.
If you could keep working slowly and steadily throughout you should feel the effect on your calf walking during the performance , so keep your calf working all through.
Check out this video below for it shows you How To Perform Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise
Precautions and safety
Here are the precaution and safety measure to take when performing seated calf raises, follow tthis rules when ever you do exercise.
- Keep a correct position and make sure that you adjust the machine according to your convenience or size of your leg, hooking your knees under the crossbar pads securely.
- The pads must be resting on the lower part of your quads and do not create any difficulty or momentum during the performance.
- Move slowly don’t be too fast focus and concentrate, Keep your calf working slowly and steadily.
- Focus on flexing your calf harder at the top.
- Don’t overweight yourself, load the normal weight that your power can control
- Lower the weight back slowly to the starting position slowly.
Here are the benefits in performing seated calf raise.
- The Seated calf raise helps in training the calf effectively it is one of the best calves exercise that train and straighten lower back of the legs.
- It helps boost the calf muscles. It helps with the development of mass and power in your legs.
- It helps add a V shape to the calf it is also a great exercise that helps develop the soleus muscle to the lower calf.
- It is an effective compound exercise that helps increase muscle tissue, it helps shape up the lower.
How To Perform Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise -Conclusion
this post have showed you how to perform How To Perform Seated Calf Raise Calf Exercise including videos and image to do it. If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.