An effective biceps exercise that train and isolate the biceps( flexor)muscles, the angle between the shoulders and trunk, while your thumb point away from the body. On this topic, I am going to be walking you through how to perform incline dumbbell curl a great biceps exercise to train your biceps including video and image on how to do it. If you have any questions concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
About Incline Dumbbell Curl
The biceps incline dumbbell curl is effective biceps exercise to train and isolate your biceps flexor muscle. This exercise allows you to load more weight to train your biceps, but don’t overdo for a perfect performance.
Biceps incline dumbbell curls is an exercise that best perform on an incline bench and holding the dumbbells in both hands. It is perform curling up two dumbbells or better-still, it can also perform curling one arm at a time. This exercise allows you to load more weight to train your biceps.
How to perform bicep incline dumbbell curl.
Here is how to perform incline dumbbell curl biceps exercise to train and strength your flexor, follow these easy steps whenever you want to do it.
- Position yourself very well and adjust your incline bench.
- Set the incline bench to be approximately 45 degrees, and grab the dumbbells with an (underhand grip)-your palms facing forward and your thumbs pointing away from your body.
- Curl up the dumbbells at the same time until your bicep muscles are fully contracted and exhale all along.
- Lower the weight back down carefully until your biceps muscles are relaxed and inhale as you go.
- Extend the elbows and stretches your biceps at the lowest position.
- Repeat the same process again for your desire reps
- Make sure your arms hang on the side of the bench. The weight should not twist or stray away from your hands during the curled up and down
- Your shoulders should be close to the bench and don’t move the weight too far from your hands. Your upper arms should not move as you curl up the weight. Remember to focus and be in control of the situations throughout the exercise, hold the weight very well to prevent falling down.
- Move the weight slowly and painstakingly do not let it stray or fall off from your hands. The exercise should be performed correctly and you may also need to be observed by an expert or your personal trainer all along. Don’t create any momentum that can jeopardize the good performance. Though biceps flexor gives room for more weight but still advised not to overweight.
Here and some precaution and safety guide to take when performing biceps incline dumbbell curl, them for perfect and correct performance.
- Position yourself correctly, the bench, and your arms.
- Adjust and set the incline bench to be approximately 45 degrees.
- Do not move your upper arms as you curl up the weight.
- Your shoulders should be close to the bench.
- Your thumbs should be pointing away from your body and make sure your arms hang on the sides.
- Extend your elbows and stretches your biceps at the lowest position.
- Don’t create difficulties for yourself and be concentrated
- You must be in full control of the situations throughout.
- Move the weight slowly and painstakingly.
- Carefully lower the weight back down until your biceps are relaxed
- Do not move the weight too far from your hands.
- Make sure that you hold the weight very well throughout.
- The weight should not be twisted or stray away from your hands during the curled-up.
- Do not overweight yourself make a controllable load weight that your power can control.
Here are some benefits in performing biceps incline dumbbell curl.
- The biceps flexor incline dumbbell curls it is one of the great biceps exercise that helps train biceps muscles and helps build more mass muscle too.
- It is great for the development of more strength, it helps to develop more size into the biceps muscles, It is a great exercise for more biceps muscle and also helps flexor with more strength