This a great exercise that you can do anywhere you are as far as you have a strong high bar that can reg your weight. On this topic, I am going to be walking you through how to perform close grip chin-up biceps and back exercise to train back and bicep muscles including video and image on how to perform it. if you have any questions concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
About The Close Grip Chin Up
It is one of the best exercise for back and bicep training at the same time, the close grip chin up helps with mass building in the biceps. It is performed by focusing and keeping your hands close together on a high bar and lift your body up from the floor and making sure that the bar is strong enough to hold your weight when you hang on it.
A strong high bar is needed to perform this exercise and make sure it doesn’t swing or twist when you are performing this exercise. Concentrate and focus on pulling yourself up slowly and back to the start position gently.
How To Perform Close Grip Chin Up Biceps And Back Exercise
Here is how to perform the Close-grip chin-up, follow these easy guides whenever you want to do it.
- Get a straight bar that can hold your weight needed for the performance of the exercise.
- Make sure that you can reach the bar from your standing position if not you may need to support yourself step box, a bench, Or jump up a little to grab the bar with your hands.
- Just care for yourself and do not fall off during the process.
- Grab the bar tight with an underhand grip.
(Your hands should be right outside your chin on either side in a short distance apart) your palms should be facing in front of you.
- Pull yourself up slowly until your chin is over the bar and hold that position briefly for a second, inhale as you do.
- Then, go back down slowly and exhale. Your chin must over the bar and do not twist or swing yourself off the bar.
- Repeat the same process again to your desire reps.
You may need to Put-on your protective hand glove and make sure that the bar you are using is really strong and stable enough to hold your weight. You may need to be observed by an expert or personal trainer.
The down motion should be slightly slower than the up motion. Do not create any momentum or difficulties for yourself. Your back should be straight throughout.
Check out this video below for it shows you How To Perform Close Grip Chin Up Biceps And Back Exercise
Here are some safety steps and precautions to take during the Close grip chin-ups exercise, follow this guide for safety performance.
- Grab the bar with an underhand grip. The underhand grip is the best for the Close grip chin-ups and that is what you are going to use throughout.
- Support yourself to reach up if your hands can not reach the top of the bar from your standing position.
- whenever you are going to be doing this exercise take care to make sure that the bar you are using is strong enough to hold your weight.
- Keep your palms facing yourself and your hands should be right outside your chin on either side in a short distance apart.
- Move slowly don’t move too fast. Go down and pull yourself up until your chin is over the bar. Make sure that the downward motion is slightly slower than the up motion.
- Concentrate and focus on pulling and hold the bar tight, take care do not to fall off the bar.
- Make sure that your body is straight keep your back and your body straight during the performance, don’t twist your body or swing yourself off the bar. Do not hollow your back or create any difficulty for yourself when performing this exercise.
Here are the benefits of performing Close grip chin-ups.
- It is an effective exercise to train bicep muscles. The close-grip chin-up is one of the best biceps exercise to train your biceps muscles for more mass muscles. it is great for the development of more size to the biceps and adds more strength to them.
- It helps focus more on the biceps and boost strength. Close grip chin up leads to biceps training that boosts more muscles.
- Can be done out of the gym, one of the exercise that you can do anywhere. You don’t need to be at the gym for you to perform this exercise but you need a strong straight high bar though that can hold your weight when you hang upon it. Good to train back it is a two-in-one back exercise that works your back as well as the bicep muscles. Reduce pain and stain in your back, a good exercise to ton your back better.
How To Perform Close Grip Chin Up Biceps And Back Exercise-Conclusion
This post has shown how to perform close grip chin-up biceps and back exercise, plus a video and image on how to do it. If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.