The reverse wrist curl is one of the great and effective exercise to train outside of the forearms. It can be performed sitting down, grabbing a barbell with an overhand grip, and curl.
On this topic, I am going to be walking you through How To Do Reverse Wrist Curl Seated including video and image on how to perform it. If you have any questions concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
About Reverse Wrist Curl Seated
The reverse wrist curl seated trains the outside arms and it is performed seating. It is one of the best exercise that train the outside of the forearm muscles while the normal wrist curl trains the insides of the forearm and you can perform it in both standing and seating.
How To Do Reverse Wrist Curl Seated
Here is how to accurately perform the Reverse wrist curl seated, follow this easy step whenever you want to do it.
- Position yourself very well and sit down on the edge of the flat bench.
- Grab the barbell with an overhand grip, mind (with your fingers pointing downward), and put your forearms on your thighs or insides of the knees.
- However you are going to Move only your wrist throughout the performance, the rest of your arm should remain still.
- Curl up the barbell slowly and hold it at the highest position for a second until your forearm muscle is fully contracted and exhale as you do.
- Then move back slowly to the beginning and inhale as you go.
- Repeat the same process again to your desired reps.
The weight must not fall or stray off of your hands, you must be in total control of the situation. Be focus and concentrate when you are curling the weight. Lock your elbows, your arm should remain parallel during and throughout the exercise, don’t move your elbows or your shoulders during the performance.
Do not overweight yourself during the performance and don’t let the weight hang on your relaxed wrist. It is advised to load the weight that your wrist can control.
You can also use the EZ-bar for the exercise but it the be slightly bent. some used to use the straight bar for it is more convenient for them.
Your forearms muscles should be contracted at the lowest position of the curling. Do not create momentum or any difficulties that can jeopardize the good performance of this exercise.
Check out this video below for it shows you How To Do Reverse Wrist Curl Seated
Precautions And Safety Guide
Here is the precaution to take when performing Reverse wrist curl seated, follow this guide whenever you are doing it.
- Position yourself correctly and grasp the barbell with your fingers point down while Sitting comfortably on the edge of the flat bench.
- Your arm must remain parallel during and throughout the exercise.
- Move only your wrist during the performance, Put your forearms on your thighs or insides of the knees and lock your elbows.
- Move slowly focus and concentrate. hold the weight for a second at the top to fully contrast your arm muscle.
- Don’t overweight yourself during the performance.
- The weight must not fall or stray off of your hands, don’t let the weight hang in your relaxed wrist.
- Make sure you don’t move your elbows or your shoulders during the performance.
- Your forearms muscles must contracts at the lowest position too as you curl.
- Do not create momentum or any difficulties that can jeopardize the performance.
Here is the benefit of performing reverse wrist curl seated.
- It helps to train the outside of the forearms. One of the effective wrist train exercise for the arms muscle.
- Its train the wrist and partially train the biceps also.
- It boost strength to arms, the reverse wrist curl seated is one of the best forearm exercise if you want to improve your arms strength.
- It also helps shape up your arms and add more power to your wrist.
How To Do Reverse Wrist Curl Seated -Conclusion
This post has shown you How To Do Reverse Wrist Curl Seated including video and image to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.