Abdominal Cable Crunch Kneeling Workout Guide a great exercise that targets the rib cage down to the pelvis and also trains and perfect the abdominal muscle. You will be using your body weight to pull down the weight instead of just your abdominal, the Cable crunches permit you to increase the amount of the weight you use for the abdominal exercise, but it is advised to moderate the weight.
A universal machine is needed for the performance of this exercise.
It is a particular abdominal exercise that trains the abdominal harder and also gives room for more weight training.
It is advised to perform the cable crunches slow steady and keeping the concentration all along throughout the performance.
You may need to be observed during the exercise by an expert or a personal trainer.
Abdominal Cable Crunch Kneeling Workout Guide
Here is how you train your abdominal with cable crunch, follow this easy guide whenever you want to do it.
- Let get down on it so, position yourself by adjusting and attach the rope handles to the high cable pulley of a universal machine.
- Put a mat under your knee so to protect your knees from the floor and grab the rope on both sides.
- Let your kneel be about at least 3 feet away from the weight stack. Always remember that your back must be straight with your torso slightly forward angle. The cable of the pulley must be in front of you.
- Check out this video below for it shows you how to properly perform the Abdominal Cable Crunch Kneeling Workout Guide
- Then, bring your wrists down toward your head painstaking slowly contract the abdominal, what you need to focus yourself on is the area from the rib cage down to the pelvis. Hold the contract at the bottom a little for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- Then get yourself back up slowly, keeping concentration and attention on the abdominal. Repeat the process again prior to the desired rep.
Precautions and safety guide
Here are some precautions and safety to take when doing cable crunch, follow this guide whenever you doing it.
- Position well and adjust and attach the rope handles to the high cable pulley of a universal machine.
- The way you position yourself is important for this exercise. Grasp the rope in both hands and kneel down about at least 3 feet away from the weight stack. with the cable of the pulley in front of you your back.
- Be straight with your torso to be a slightly forward angle.
- Move slowly focus and concentrate don’t create any difficulty or momentum to yourself during the exercise.
- Get back up slowly concentrate on the tension on the abdominal muscle contract your ab and hold the contraction at the bottom for a second.
- Bring your wrists down toward your head carefully.
Here are the benefits of training with cable crunch
Its targets and trains the rib cage abdominal for more strength. The cable crunch helps you to train and build your middle abdomen.
It gives more abdominal strength, train your rib cage, and helps in developing the lower abdominal muscle.
It helps to lose more excess belly calories and fat, it is one of the best abdominal exercise that makes you lose some excess belly fat. It also helps train the pelvis and shape up your ab.
This post has shown you how to perfectly perform the Abdominal Cable Crunch Kneeling Workout Guide including video images and text on how to do it.
If you have any question comment or anything concerning this topic please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. If this post helps you please share it with others thanks.